Quite often, the best cooking secrets are the “little tricks”. These little details make your dinner table a memorable and alluring place. Here is some advice and a few cooking suggestions that will help turn you into an expert chef and that will truly enrich the flavour of your creations.
- Wash vegetables with Ancestral vinegar and a bit of salt to rid them of dirt and insects.
- Add Ancestral vinegar to boiled cabbage for better results.
- Don’t hesitate to replace lemon juice with Ancestral vinegar in your recipes.
- To enrich the taste of soups, add Ancestral vinegar.
- Ancestral vinegar is a treat when added to braised beef à la mode.
- Add Ancestral vinegar and a bit of boiling water to basting fluids to add flavour to meat and poultry.
- Add Ancestral vinegar to chips and French fries.
- Tenderize meat with Ancestral vinegar.